Aspen Golf Club Guidelines
Please take the time to view the following guidelines that we ask all golfers to adhere to.
- All tee times before 3:00 p.m. are for 18 holes only. 9-hole play is available at anytime on a walk on basis.
- Please check in at the golf shop at least 20 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your tee time to our stand-by list.
- There is a 48 hour cancelation policy. You may be charged if the tee time goes unsold.
- All tee times after 3:00 p.m. are considered Twilight Play. During certain times of the year as daylight hours begin to shrink, and subject to the speed of course play, completing 18 holes during Twilight Play could be a challenge. Twilight Play is priced less and finishing your round is not a guarantee.
- Collared shirts and proper golf attire are required. Short-shorts, cut-offs, midriffs, swim wear, and bike attire are not allowed on the course or practice facility. Metal spikes and inappropriate shoes are not permitted on the course or practice facility.
- Play for singles is on a stand-by basis only and cannot be reserved in advance.
- Pets are not allowed to join you on the golf course.
- Liquor license law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages on premises without purchasing them through the Red Mountain Grill.
- All children under 13 years old need to be supervised on the practice facility and the golf course by an adult.
- ALL PLAYERS must have their own clubs for speed of play purposes.
- Junior loaner clubs must be arranged at least two days in advance at Aspen Junior Golf at (970) 920-3221.
- Players play at their own risk in inclement weather. Cancelations due to extreme weather and lightning are allowed within the 48 hour window.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to call us in the Aspen Golf Club golf shop.