Book a Tee Time › Agree to Policies
Please review the following policies before continuing. By clicking either of the 'accept' buttons below, you agree to the policies & terms stated herein.
- All Tee Times before 3:00 pm, pass holders and non pass holders, are for 18 holes only. 9 hole play is available at anytime on a walk on basis.
- Please check in at the golf shop at least 20 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your tee time to our stand-by-list.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. You may be charged if the tee time goes unsold.
- During the Peak Season, tee times after 4:00 pm are considered twilight play.
- Reservations made after 4:00pm are not guaranteed 18 hole play due to limited daylight hours.
- All golf carts must be returned by 8:00pm during non peak season times and 8:30pm during the peak season.
- To drive a golf cart you must be a minimum of 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
- Collared shirts and proper golf attire are required. Short-shorts, cut-offs, midriffs, swim wear and bike attire are not allowed on the course or practice facility.
- Metal Spikes and inappropriate shoes are not permitted on the course or practice facility.
- Play for singles is on a stand-by-basis ONLY and cannot be reserved in advance.
- Pets are not allowed to join you on the golf course.
- Liquor license law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages on the premises without purchasing them through the Red Mountain Grill.
- All children under 13 years old need to be supervised on the practice facility and the golf course by an adult.
- All Players must have their own set of clubs for speed of play purposes.
- Players play at their own risk in inclement weather. Cancellations due to extreme weather and lightning are allowed within the 48 hour window.
- Range balls and range ball baskets are to remain on the practice facilities at all times. Failure to do so may result in suspension of using the practice facilities.
- We DO NOT accept golf clubs shipped to the course. If you would like to ship your clubs, please arrange this with your hotel or another source.
- If you have questions, please feel free to ask us in person or you may call the golf shop at 970-429-1949