Aspen Golf ClubRanked as the 21st Best U.S. Municipal Golf, and the #1 Municipal Course in Colorado, by Golfweek Magazine in 2009-10. A Frank Hummel design, the Aspen Golf Club provides a challenging 18-hole course set in the heart of the Rockies and Roaring Fork Valley. Just minutes from downtown Aspen,this 7,156-yard championship course is complete with a PGA award-winning Golf Shop, practice hitting area, chipping green, putting green, cart rentals,as well as full-service locker rooms. Group and private instruction is available by PGA staff and be scheduled by calling the golf shop or emailing one of the PGA Professionals. To satisfy your food and beverage needs stop by the fabulous Red Mountain Grill for a tantalizing array of fine foods and refreshments.
To book a Tee Time online please click here.
Please register for events at the golf shop or by calling 970-429-1949
- 2014 Golf Passes
- September 7th: Mayors Cup / Sr. Event (course closed)
- September 14th: St. Andrews Day (course closed)
- September 21st: Elks Club Event (course closed)
- September 28th: Sterling Cup (course closed)
- PRICE REDUCTION ON GREENS FEE: PLAY FOR $79 STARTING 9/16!!!
- HOW LOW WILL IT GO? Beginning September 22nd (Monday - Thursday) whatever the low temperature from the previous night might be is what the greens fee will be for the following day!!! (cart and range not included)
- (Reminder: No starting on the back-9 for nine holes on: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays)
Text "ASPEN GOLF" to 313131 and receive the latest updates on course notifications and events.