Open with COVID-19 policies in place for the safety of everyone. Scheduled tee times are mandatory and can be reserved online at aspengolf.com. Please arrive 20 minutes before your tee time to check-in. Credit/debit card payments only. Face coverings required. Golf Carts are available, only people from same household can share, until they run out (no non-player ride alongs) -- Please read the polices for all the details. Practice areas are open to guests with and without tee times.
Please review these policies before making a tee time. Golf passes are on sale now at early season pricing.
Aspen Golf Course Policies
Pitkin County COVID-19 Policies & Procedures 2020
Golf Courses are permitted to begin operating in Pitkin County with the submission and approval of a Business Safety Plan.
Face coverings required and social distancing practices must be observed. Tee times recommended. Clubhouse is now open for retail sales. Credit / Debit cards only.
Check-in 20-minutes prior to your tee time (unless you are using the practice areas). No lockers available for the 2020 season.
In order to remain open, all customers must obey the following rules designed for everyone’s protection. Anyone not obeying the rules will be removed from the golf course without a refund.
COVID-19 General Policies and Procedures:
- Non-medical cloth face coverings will be worn by golfers and staff in accordance with municipal and county guidance
- Restroom facilities on the course are located at the back deck near Red Mountain Grill, Hole 5 and Hole 15. The restrooms in the clubhouse on the main level are now open.
- Hand Sanitizer with alcohol content of 70% or higher or effective disinfectant will be available for the public and employees
- The Clubhouse will be open for retail and the Red Mountain Grill is open for dine-in service at 50% capacity
- Players will not have access to the locker rooms
- Tee times will be made online or over the phone. Singles can call for a tee time.
- Credit cards will be the only means of payment. Payment online or over the phone is preferred, but onsite payment via credit card is allowable as long as frequent disinfection of the credit card reader is accomplished.
- 4 people per group maximum (this includes golfers and non-golfers)
- Golfers please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tee time
- Carts are available first come first served, one player per cart unless riding with a member of the same household - no non-player ride-alongs
- All carts must be off the golf course / returned by 8pm
- Golf carts will be staged a minimum of 8’ apart
- All scorecards and pencils to be removed from the golf carts
- All coolers and sand bottle will be removed from the golf carts
- Staff will clean and sanitize carts before and after each use
Food and Beverage:
- Red Mountain Grill is open for take out and at 50% capacity for dine-in service. Place your order by phone to order your lunch/snack at the 8th tee, call 970-544-6336. Pay over the phone with your credit card and pick up at the outside counter on your way to the 10th hole. (The call box has been removed for safety, please use your own cell phone)
- Food orders will be prepared and placed in an outdoor pickup location for “take out” service.
- The practice areas are open (to guests with and without tee times)
- A maximum of 10 spaces will be provided on the driving range and set at 10 ft apart
- All hitting stations will be placed a minimum of 10’ apart
- All accessories will be removed from the driving range. i.e. club cleaners, practice devices and furniture
- Flag sticks or markers are not allowed on the practice and chipping greens
- Flag sticks and yardage posts are allowed on the driving range
- Range balls will be washed and disinfected and provided in a way that minimizes the need for the golfer to touch the balls
- Putting Green Flagsticks will NOT be provided on the practice putting or chipping greens.
- Any holes in practice area will have cup modified, so players are easily able to pick up their golf ball without touching the flagstick or the cup itself
- No more than 5 players on the putting green and 3 chipping green at one time
- All rakes will be removed from the course
- Ball washers will be removed from the course
- Trash receptacles will be provided
- The cup will be modified on each hole, so players are easily able to pick up their golf ball without touching the flagstick or the cup itself
- Golfers must always leave the flagstick in during play, and not touch it
- Players will not be permitted to gather or chat in the Starter Stand area
- All water fountains will be turned off. No water coolers are allowed
- Social Distancing Practices will be strictly enforced
- All players must follow Pitkin County Public Health and relevant municipal public health orders at all times
General Golf Rules (COVID-19 Procedures supersede the below where applicable)
- All Tee Times before 3:00 pm, pass holders and non pass holders, are for 18 holes only. 9-hole play is available after 3pm.
- Please check in at the golf shop at least 20 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your tee time to our stand-by-list.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. You may be charged if the tee time goes unsold.
- During the Peak Season, tee times after 3:00 pm are considered twilight play.
- Reservations made after 4:00pm are not guaranteed 18 hole play due to limited daylight hours.
- All golf carts must be returned by a specified time subject to season of play. Check with staff for more details.
- To drive a golf cart you must be a minimum of 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license.
- Collared shirts and proper golf attire are required. Short-shorts, cut-offs, midriffs, swim wear and bike attire are not allowed on the course or practice facility.
- Metal Spikes and inappropriate shoes are not permitted on the course or practice facility.
- Play for singles is on a stand-by-basis ONLY and cannot be reserved in advance.
- Pets are not allowed to join you on the golf course.
- Liquor license law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages on the premises without purchasing them through the Red Mountain Grill.
- All children under 13 years old need to be supervised on the practice facility and the golf course by an adult.
- All Players must have their own set of clubs for speed of play purposes.
- Players play at their own risk in inclement weather. Cancellations due to extreme weather and lightning are allowed within the 48 hour window.
- Range balls and range ball baskets are to remain on the practice facilities at all times. Failure to do so may result in suspension of using the practice facilities.
- We DO NOT accept golf clubs shipped to the course. If you would like to ship your clubs, please arrange this with your hotel or another source.
- If you have questions, please feel free to ask us in person or you may call the golf shop at 970-429-1949