We will be open with COVID-19 policies in place for the safety of everyone. Scheduled tee times are mandatory and can be reserved online at aspengolf.com. No walk-ons. Please arrive 20 minutes before your tee time to check-in. Credit/debit card payments only. Face coverings required. Golf Carts are available, only people from same household can share, until they run out -- Please read the polices for all the details. Practice areas are open to guests with and without tee times.
Please review these policies before making a tee time. Golf passes are on sale now at early season pricing.
Aspen Golf Course Layout & Scorecard
View the Course ›
The Aspen Golf Club is located two miles from downtown Aspen. With seven combination sets of tees, the course accommodates all levels of play. One of its unmistakable traits is water being featured on almost every hole. The design of the course is a parkland style, which is defined by undulating greens with water coming into play on 14 of 18 holes. From the back tees, the course measures 7,114 yards, making it known as one of the longest municipal courses in the state.
USGA Rules Govern all Play Local Rules
- White stakes and perimeter fences define out of bounds.
- Red stakes or lines define lateral hazards.
- Yellow-100, Red-150, Black-175, Blue-200
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green
- All man made obstructions are governed by rule 24-2
- You may remove stones in bunkers under rule 24-1
- Pace of Play – Foursomes are permitted 4 hours 11 minutes to play 18 holes
- In course out of bounds applies on holes 4, & 7
- Please replace divots, rake bunkers, and repair all ball marks.
- Please stay up with the group that is directly in front of you.
- Please adhere to all cart directional signs.
- Please keep all carts out of native grass areas.
- Observe proper golf attire and etiquette.
Rain/Lightning Shelters (Located Near)
- 3 Green 4 Tee 2 Fairway
- 5 & 17 Tee - 4 & 16 Green
- 7 Tee - 11 Green
- 15 Tee & 14 Green